Pet-Friendly Hotel in Asheville, NC
Don't leave your best friend behind on your next getaway. We invite you (and your pet) to kick back and relax in our pet-friendly hotel in Asheville, NC. We have everything you and your pet will need during your travels, including treats upon arrival and in room water and food bowls. Plus, Asheville is a great city to explore with your pup, as there are plenty of fun things to do nearby. However you decide to spend your time with us, you're sure to have a great stay in our comfortable hotel. Check out a few tips for traveling with your four-legged friend below.
Pet Policies at Four Points Asheville Downtown
- We ask that all guests bringing pets pay a non-refundable, one-time fee of $50 (plus tax, totaling $56.50).
- Up to two pets are allowed per room.
- There is no weight limit on pets.
- Please do not leave your pet in your guest room unattended for more than ten minutes at a time. If you plan to leave for more than ten minutes, please take your pet with you as to ensure there are no damages or noise complaints from other guests.
- Please hang your provided pet door hanger outside your gest room.
- Note that no room cleaning service will be provided during your stay, unless specifically requested to the front desk.
- We ask that your pet be removed from your room if you do request a room cleaning during your stay.